Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Josiah is 5!

Today was Josiah's 5th birthday, so we had a KB day. That's like a PD Day except it is for a kid's birthday. I love homeschooling!!! We had a great day celebrating.

Jon and I gave Jobie a set of Nerf guns. Apparently I so enjoy being endlessly pelted by Jonathan's Nerf gun that I wanted to add more to the mix! Josiah was thrilled and the pelting began shortly thereafter. Maybe I should get a Nerf gun to retaliate with!

Gramma and Opa gave Jobie a CD player with ear phones. He is very excited to be able to listen to his own music at night.


Gramma and Opa came for Josiah's Birthday dinner.

Josiah had to huff and puff to get those candles out!

2 comments:

Marlene said...

Happy Birthday Jobie, wish we could have been there. Matthew looks so cute with his feet, and touching Opa's beard. How fun.

Mel said...

KB day-great idea! I'll have to remember that when we start home schooling. Happy be-lated birthday Jobie!