In response to Jennifer, no, Matthew is still sharing with Hannah. I'm not sure if the cries at bedtime are because he doesn't want to go to bed, or because the colour of the room offends him!
HAHAHA! Poor Matthew! He'll grow up very in touch with his feminine side, just like my boys with their Disney Princess doll set. We'll have a very sensitive male population at Riverside 20 years from now.
I love that bedspread, it's adorable! Did you let Hannah chose her own bedding, or did you guys pick it out for her?
8 comments:
looks great!
Hey Kel - Hannah's room looks really good! Are all the boys in 1 room now?
WOW!! What a fun room!
We got a good laugh out of Josiah all dressed for morning!
love the bedspread and wall colour. cheerful room!
The room looks great! Its so fun to have a girl room!
Belinda
In response to Jennifer, no, Matthew is still sharing with Hannah. I'm not sure if the cries at bedtime are because he doesn't want to go to bed, or because the colour of the room offends him!
HAHAHA! Poor Matthew! He'll grow up very in touch with his feminine side, just like my boys with their Disney Princess doll set. We'll have a very sensitive male population at Riverside 20 years from now.
I love that bedspread, it's adorable! Did you let Hannah chose her own bedding, or did you guys pick it out for her?
HOw cute! So bright and pretty!
Post a Comment