Then they got to drive around in the village; a miniature town complete with a railroad crossing,
a fire station,
a police station (I think they violated some traffic laws!),
how could you lock this cutie up?
and fun cars to drive through it. To my great surprise, there were no seat belts or car seats...isn't that illegal? Here is Jonathan and his passenger, Luke in the last car.
Here is Hannah speeding along (drives just like her Mom!)
This is Josiah driving along and then stopping for a red light at the functioning traffic lights.
and of course, what village would be complete without a McDonalds!
6 comments:
Hey! We have a "Safety Village" near us too, except it's called "Safety City". It's a great idea!
looks like fun riding on those cars
I think it would need at least 1 Timmies on every corner too!
Funny, Marlene, it does have a Tim Hortons! And the kids got timbits after their drive--no coffee though!
Kel that looks like lots of fun... more fun than the real thing I think!!!
Post a Comment