Friday, May 11, 2007

Crazy kids!

Last night we tucked the kids nicely in their beds, all clad in their jammies and ready for a restful night of sleep... or so we thought! When I checked Josiah before going to bed, we found that he had gotten out of bed, made his bed and dressed for the day... even though it was the middle of the night! He said he just wanted to make the morning easier.

This was the scene that greeted me during our "recess" yesterday. The kids had made up for the fact that we only have two swings, though we have four kids that like to use them... Perhaps we should get some more swings!

4 comments:

Marlene said...

Josiah,

You sure are smart...did you brush your teeth too?

Anonymous said...

My kids think we should build them a swing set with 10 swings in it.

Janet

VanDyks said...

I'm not sure if I would be angry about the dangerous swings or encourage their problem solving and sharing! ;) At least you know Josiah isn't a procrastinator. :D

Taunya said...

that's hilarious! clever kids.