Sunday, September 9, 2007

A visit to Nana and Papa's

Wow, it has been a while since I have blogged. We've had some technical difficulties with our camera but hopefully it will be replaced soon and I can take photos again!

A few weeks ago we went to Nana and Papa's place for a barbecue and campfire. It was a great time--wonderful to see the family again and relax together.

Here are some pictures that Nana took of the kids while we were there:


Hoping to blog again soon with pictures from Beth's bridal shower and the buck and doe. What a fun weekend it was! 4 weeks until the wedding...

8 comments:

Marlene said...

fun pictures, Josiah sure has changed since the last time I've seen a picture of him...is his hair longer than usual?

Jennifer said...

It is nice to see you've finally done something on the blog... it looks like the kids really enjoyed the farm.

Anonymous said...

Ah - it was SUCH a fun weekend - talk about a whirlwind. I can't imagine how fast the wedding weekend will go by!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I can't WAIT to see pics of Beth's shower and the buck and doe!!!!!

Those kids are pretty cute, you have there.....:-)

Anonymous said...

That picture of Hannah beside the fire looks pretty hot! Peter

Geraldine said...

It's the fire he was referring too :)

Anonymous said...

in 10 years it won't be the fire he's referring too! :)

Jon and Kel said...

yikes, looks like that proposal last summer wasn't just all in fun... it sounds like the makings of a long distance relationship! Peter, you better speak to her daddy first! ;)