Friday, August 10, 2007

Fun in the sun.. and the water!

We've been enjoying playing at Gramma and Opa's pool this summer. Josiah has just recently started swimming without his life jacket on--hooray!

Luke is quite content to look at the water from a safe distance, although when he can touch the bottom of a pool he is thrilled with swimming.

Matthew absolutely loves being in the pool-doesn't matter if it is cold or not!

Here are some pics of fun in the pool with friends.







3 comments:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I always think it's so amazing what being around water constantly for a few days can do to a child's confidence in the water! Glad you're having such a good time!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun - I love playing in the water!

Geraldine said...

Looks like something fun is going on. Good one Josiah, I see you're going down the slide too! Peter