Baseball season has arrived (or hopefully it will really soon ;)) and the kids are going to play in the Coach Pitch League this year. Saturday we held our own baseball practice for the kids. They've never played in a league before, so we wanted to teach them some of the rules of the game. We're excited to root root root for the home-team!
I hope it warms up before their league starts! Sounds like fun. Matty looks very cute in his jolly jumper. I have one but I don't have a doorway that it fits on!
4 comments:
I hope it warms up before their league starts! Sounds like fun. Matty looks very cute in his jolly jumper. I have one but I don't have a doorway that it fits on!
Cute, cute , cute in their little baseball helmet thingeys.....hope they have a great time!
Baseball...makes it seem like summer is near! at least today it actually feels like it.
You'll have to let me know when they start playing games so I can come and watch.
Post a Comment