Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Spring has Sprung

Spring has sprung quite rapidly! One day the kids had to have pants and coats on to be outside climbing trees (a regular past-time here)...



and a few days later the sprinkler was hauled out, and the kids had a blast.. especially from Luke, who didn't quite understand the concept of the sprinkler. Well, maybe he just had a better idea!



5 comments:

Marlene said...

love seeing the kids, Jonathan sure got taller! Looks like they had a blast...

Mel said...

The sprinkler already!!! You are ambitous! Our water fun won't be happeing untill the sun is intolerable!

Anonymous said...

I used to LOVE playing in the sprinkler when I was a kid. Sometimes I still do, but don't tell anyone.....:-)

Janet

VanDyks said...

It looks like the kids had a blast! I must admit, I'm envious of your having backyard big enough for them to do that in! Have they been asking to play in the sprinkler a lot since then?
Kathryn

Jon and Kel said...

nope--too cold!