How about Hey Cat... yep... I'm original.
I am NOT showing this post to my children. As for names.....1) Bubble Ribbit2) Fishizzle3) LCWAA- (Little Cat With an Attitude)4) Pippen5) Chat (Cat, in French)6) Toaster7) Iago
Ok Kel, I'm sorry, I take back what I said about Janet naming your cat!!And by the way, when Janet was pregnant with Belle (I think, but it might have been Cecil), she asked Sarah what to name the baby and Sarah came up with Bubble Ribbit. Nice.No idea where Toaster came from...How about Hilda? ewww
Ok, I have some ideas.First - if it was a boy a natural name would be Joseph, but no can do (unless you don't care)So I looked up colourful in the thesaurus.. here's waht I came up with...how about 'polychromatic' and she can be Polly for short??you could also do 'pigmented', but the shortened version isn't so nice.there's also 'motley', but then you might get a rep as being into metal bands (which I'm sure you are anyway)There - wasn't that helpful????
Beth has NO clue about naming cats. And what, may I ask, is wrong with TOASTER?
I'm feline that she should be called "Alexa" as she is an addition to the Alexander kingdom. Geraldine
Wow, Geraldine, great pun! :)
Try naming it "Popcorn". PeterGideon said "Mittster".
How about Cleopatra. Doesn't she have the Attitude!
Soo - what's the verdict? Does kitty have a name?
looks like a Hoser to me.
I would say Chester if she was a boy... Such a cute little darling!Here goes nothing;Copper, Chaton (kitten in french), Firefly, Baily (not very original..), Shortee (my personal favourite), Coloré (Colourful in french), Rose, Belle, Bella, Sushi or, if you want random, Tiddlywink ;DGood luck;Annika
Hi guys! We miss you all and would love to see you update your blog!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
How about Hey Cat... yep... I'm original.
I am NOT showing this post to my children.
As for names.....
1) Bubble Ribbit
2) Fishizzle
3) LCWAA- (Little Cat With an Attitude)
4) Pippen
5) Chat (Cat, in French)
6) Toaster
7) Iago
Ok Kel, I'm sorry, I take back what I said about Janet naming your cat!!
And by the way, when Janet was pregnant with Belle (I think, but it might have been Cecil), she asked Sarah what to name the baby and Sarah came up with Bubble Ribbit. Nice.
No idea where Toaster came from...
How about Hilda? ewww
Ok, I have some ideas.
First - if it was a boy a natural name would be Joseph, but no can do (unless you don't care)
So I looked up colourful in the thesaurus.. here's waht I came up with...
how about 'polychromatic' and she can be Polly for short??
you could also do 'pigmented', but the shortened version isn't so nice.
there's also 'motley', but then you might get a rep as being into metal bands (which I'm sure you are anyway)
There - wasn't that helpful????
Beth has NO clue about naming cats. And what, may I ask, is wrong with TOASTER?
I'm feline that she should be called "Alexa" as she is an addition to the Alexander kingdom. Geraldine
Wow, Geraldine, great pun! :)
Try naming it "Popcorn". Peter
Gideon said "Mittster".
How about Cleopatra. Doesn't she have the Attitude!
Soo - what's the verdict? Does kitty have a name?
looks like a Hoser to me.
I would say Chester if she was a boy... Such a cute little darling!
Here goes nothing;
Copper, Chaton (kitten in french), Firefly, Baily (not very original..), Shortee (my personal favourite), Coloré (Colourful in french), Rose, Belle, Bella, Sushi or, if you want random, Tiddlywink ;D
Good luck;
Annika
Hi guys! We miss you all and would love to see you update your blog!
Post a Comment