Ever since I was a little girl, we would spend Thanksgiving Saturday at the Rockton Fair. The fair in Rockton is a real country fair with lots of animals, school displays, food displays and, of course, the midway rides!
The classic: swings (Josiah and Jon)

Josiah like it so much he went again... with Hannah this time.

Getting braver! Jonathan and Hannah
The slide: Jon and Matthew. Luke went too, but I missed him on the picture :)
The noisy: Luke and Matthew

The nauseating: Kelley, Jonathan and Hannah
The more you turn, the sicker you feel
2 comments:
you went to the fair!!...the last time I went I felt like I was the only sober one there lol
Hey Kelley. It looks like you had a wonderful time at both the fair and the science center. You don't look too sick on that ride, at least you're still smiling :)
Post a Comment