What a winter we have been enjoying!
There has been so much snow... so what better thing to do than make a snow fort.
There has been so much snow... so what better thing to do than make a snow fort.
With Daddy's help, of course!
Step 1: Make bricks with the recycling bin.
Step 1: Make bricks with the recycling bin.
Step 2: Fill in the cracks.
Step 3: Roofing!

6 comments:
Okay, first of all, you don't post FOR-EVAH, then you post four at once, just to confuse me? What is up with that? I loved the post about the vacuuum. That was waaaaay too funny. I don't think your kids are geniuses like mine. :-) How are you guys doing, anyway?
sweet looking fort! looks like the kids had fun.
Yeah! There's posts again! It's great to see the photos - happy belated birthdays to Jono and Luke!
oh ya, and I love the hot chocolate pics!
Oh wow! That is some fort! Great birthday pics too.
That fort looks really cool! I wish I could play in it with you.
Post a Comment