Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

We spent Halloween evening with friends, and did our best to empty their neighbourhood of candy. With this large of a crew, I think we did a pretty good job!

Officer Hannah:

Jonathan, the mad Scientist, with a molecule-model in his pocket:

Inspector Josiah:


Luke-lin the frog:While we were out, Luke saw someone dressed up as Frankinstein, and called him Franklin-stein. Too funny!

Oddly, no picture of Matty. He was a very cute dog. He kept diving onto everyone's lawn. When he started circling a fire hydrant I intervened... I was worried he was taking the dog-imitation thing a little far :)

I dressed up as a 40 weeks pregnant mom... actually this is from last Sunday. Still waiting!

3 comments:

Lynnette VD said...

Aww Kelley your look great! Hoping that boy comes soon! The kids looked really cute for Halloween!

Marlene said...

Jonathan cracks me up! The kids look great. Can you believe I don't take any pictures of my kids dressed up? You look great too

Marlene said...

should be "didn't take any..."