Up until Wednesday, I would have been jealous of all that snow!
Jonathan D.V. took me a while to figure out...thought you were taking me back to my roots, and it just didn't make any sense!
Looks like fun! I love forts too....:-)
AAhhh forts - loved those when we were kids. And I've made many of them with nieces, nephews, and cousins. All you have to do when you're done is fold the blankets (well, for indoor ones anyway)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Up until Wednesday, I would have been jealous of all that snow!
Jonathan D.V. took me a while to figure out...thought you were taking me back to my roots, and it just didn't make any sense!
Looks like fun! I love forts too....:-)
AAhhh forts - loved those when we were kids. And I've made many of them with nieces, nephews, and cousins. All you have to do when you're done is fold the blankets (well, for indoor ones anyway)
Post a Comment