Sunday, December 30, 2007

Funny faces

Something about their blood makes my boys get kinda silly whenever there is a camera around... here's some holiday funny faces...


Matthew


Jon


Jonathan

This is the last picture of Jobie with all of his front baby teeth.... he knocked them loose when he fell down the stairs and this pic was taken just before he went to the dentist to have them pulled out. Apparently the tooth fairy rewards torture in the form of dentistry, so Josiah found $11 under his pillow in the morning! Why $11? Jon tells me it's all about the number of coins, not the dollar value :)

Josiah

Josiah, again.

this one is a little dated :) but they were imitating our jack o'lantern

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Marlene said...

so,so sad :(
I seriously don't know who is in the first and last picture. Please tell me that the last one is Josiah before he got his teeth pulled...otherwise I may have to come up for a visit and get introduced to your family, (well actually you'll have to come down!)

Marlene said...

I must have commented before you were finished posting. Glad I was right about Josiah

Jon and Kel said...

actually I changed the post after your comment so you would be better informed :)