Sunday, October 7, 2007

A Red-neck Groom on his Wedding Day

John and Beth were married on Saturday--what a great day! We had so much fun over the weekend meeting Beth's family, getting ready for the wedding and at the wedding itself--though poor Matty was sick all weekend :(

Most guys on their wedding day go golfing or something like that with their groomsmen. Not John. He invited all his buddies over for skeet shooting--that's one way to take care of the nerves! One very loud way :)


All dressed up and waiting to go...

Arriving at the church.

The groom and his best man, Bros, await the arrival of the bride.

The newly married John and Beth!

John, Tracie and Kelley (the siblings!)


The Bride and Groom.


4 comments:

Marlene said...

John and Beth look so happy, how exciting!

I love the picture of Jonathan with all the big guys, checking things out. More pictures please...I'd love to see all your new wedding outfits, I'm sure y'all looked sharp.

Jennifer said...

I'm glad that you were able to go. I hope Matty wasn't too sick. I"m not suprised that John went skeet shooting in the morning... that seems quite typical. I'd love to see more pictures too!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

When Beth told me that's what the guys did, it didn't surprise me. While we sat in the hair salon, getting sprayed and tortured, they got to have fun! :-)

I could only see the pictures of the skeet shooting, but I guess it doesn't really matter a whole lot 'cause I was there.....:-)

Can't wait to see you in the centre of Canada. :-)

Anonymous said...

oh thanks so much! It was so fun seeing all the pictures - can't wait to see more!
See you in about 5 days in Alberta!
Beth