Monday, February 12, 2007

Little Lukie is 2!!

Luke turned two yesterday, and shared his birthday with two of our good friends. It was a blessing to share the day with Lucy and Ruby and their families.

Luke wasn't quite sure what to do with the candles on his cupcake. After a few tries, he blew (or sprayed?) them out!

For his birthday, Luke got a new wagon from his Aunt and Uncle and his Grandparents. He was thrilled with the wagon, but wasted no time in playing with the box. He is not the only one in the box in this picture!

We gave him pajamas which he was thrilled to show off at bedtime!

2 comments:

Marlene said...

I trust you weren't prodding Lukie's look in his birthday picture...if you know what I mean. hee,hee (the look is familiar)

Mel said...

Happy b-day Luke and Jonathan!!! I really need to write the family birthday's on our calendar. Could you email (in one of your few spare moments)a list of the birthdays in your family? Thanx.